Adri Knits

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ok, Update time-- 1. Items I probably won't finish

I admit it: I've been lazy. This post and the 4 above it are updates from the past few months.
First up--some items I probably won't finish:
Blogger has decided to turn my images sideways for this post, but since they're items I'm not going to finish anyway, they'll stay sideways.

1.) Dog coat using the red/pink yarn from the post below, and some stash yarn for the heart. I liked this idea at first, then I decided I hated the color, I can't seam well, and this doesn't fit my dog properly. I can't bring myself to frog anything, especially if I've spent a good amount of time on it, and I like how the heart turned out in the middle, so maybe I'll cut this up and use it somehow in the future. I've since re-dyed the rest of the yarn (with more orange). I forgot to take a photo, but it's not much to look at anyway.:


2.) Cozy from knitty in Cash Iroha. Will not be finished because I don't like doing lace, and I don't like how it's coming out. While starting Lucky (look a few posts up--actually, you can see a bit of Lucky in the background here), I realized I've been doing my yarn overs all wrong. This is probably why my Cozy is coming out badly. I might frog this and start over some day---I've got a ton of Cash Iroha, and I'm not sure what to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home