Adri Knits

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My 2 Clapotis: One in Noro Silk Garden #232, one in SWTC Phoenix Soy Silk #506 "Purplexed"

The clapotis are the first knitted objects I've actually used a pattern for. The first one I made in December 2005 from Noro Silk Garden shade 232. I did one extra increase row for this one and used US #8 needles. The second clapotis I started in January 2006, and just finished it on Sunday. It's made from South West Trading Company's soy silk yarn: Phoenix in the shade #506 "Purplexed". I made it exactly according to the pattern using US # 8 needles. I really like this yarn even though I'm not that crazy about the color. It's strong, but still soft and drapes nicely.


Post a Comment

<< Home